There is no doubt that the Martial Arts industry is facing a challenge at this point in time. However, it's vitally important that we stay focused on why students joined our schools in the first place. The following letter I found on the Internet years ago, comes as a timely reminder!
💥LETTER FROM A PARENT💥
One of my friends asked "Why do you pay so much money for your kids to do martial arts?" Well I have a confession to make - I don't pay for my kids to do 'Martial arts.' Personally, I couldn't care less about 'Martial arts.' So, if I am not paying for martial arts, what am I paying for?
- I pay for those moments when my kids become so tired they want to quit but don't.
- I pay for those days when my kids come home from school and are "too tired" to go their practice but go anyway.
- I pay for my kids to learn to be disciplined.
- I pay for my kids to learn to take care of their body.
- I pay for my kids to develop confidence.
- I pay for my kids to learn to work with others and to be good team mates.
- I pay for my kids to learn how to deal with disappointment, when they are not promoted to their next Belt and have to work harder to achieve it.
- I pay for my kids to learn to make and accomplish goals.
- I pay for kids to develop a healthy self-esteem.
- I pay for my kids to learn that it takes hours and hours and hours and hours of hard work and practice to create a champion, and that success does not happen overnight.
- I pay for the opportunity for my kids to make life-long friendships.
- I pay so that my kids can be in a training hall instead of in front of a screen...
...I could go on but, to be short, I don't pay for martial arts - I pay for the opportunities that the martial arts provide my kids with to develop attributes that will serve them well throughout their lives and give them the opportunity to bless the lives of others. From what I have seen so far I think it is a great investment! ... See MoreSee Less
Hello EMA family! Hope everyone is doing well. If you have NOT received an email from us regarding On line classes please let us know ASAP via email or messenger Thank you
Hola familia EMA! Espero que todos estén bien. Si NO ha recibido un correo electrónico de nosotros con respecto a las clases en línea, infórmenos lo antes posible por correo electrónico o mensajería Gracias ... See MoreSee Less
With the impending "stay at home order" we will be closed for 2 weeks, hopefully opening April 13. If you have NOT received an email from us please send us your email address ASAP to email@example.com. Thank you!
Con el inminente "orden de quedarse en casa", estaremos cerrados por 2 semanas, esperamos abrir el 13 de abril. Si NO ha recibido un correo electrónico de nosotros, envíenos su dirección de correo electrónico lo antes posible a firstname.lastname@example.org. ¡Gracias! ... See MoreSee Less
We will be closed today and tomorrow. We will send an update on Monday. Please be safe! Estaremos cerrados hoy y mañana. Enviaremos una actualización el lunes. ¡Por favor, ten cuidado! ... See MoreSee Less
Just a reminder:: if you are sick please stay home. Wash hands, cough or sneeze in tissue. Please be safe! Solo un recordatorio: si estás enfermo, quédate en casa. Lávese las manos, tosa o estornude en el pañuelo. ¡Por favor, ten cuidado! ... See MoreSee Less